Cycling, mountain biking
and e-biking in Radstadt
A varied biking holiday at the Hotel Taxerhof in the Salzburger Sportwelt
Cycling and e-biking on your family holiday – cycle path leads right past the Taxerhof
Hop onto the saddle, feet on the pedals and off you go exploring the picturesque Salzburger Land – a gentle sporting activity on two wheels. Pedal at a gentle pace and feel the refreshing wind in your face. A variety of terrain, bubbling brooks, emerald-green lakes, subtle scents and the colourful flora and fauna offer a natural spectacle for all your senses. The Hotel Taxerhof makes a perfect base for unforgettable bike tours for the whole family. Environmentally-friendly pleasure biking with an e-bike – head up and downhill through the scenic mountain countryside or along the valley floor. It’s worth a try…
- 4 star Hotel Taxerhof lies right on the Enns Cycle Path in Salzburger Land
- Gentle, family-friendly routes and demanding day tours
- Bike rental at the Hotel Taxerhof, e-bike rental from the nearby sports shops
- Charging stations for e-bikes in the town square in the centre of Radstadt
- Amadé Bike Marathon with start and finish in Radstadt, annually in May with up to 1.500 participants
Mountain biking in the Salzburger Sportwelt – jump on your bike and get pedalling
The mountain region around the Taxerhof beckons with its deep-green forests, lush alpine meadows and peace and tranquility. Whether you choose to bike to the Fageralm, Bürgerberg, Königslehen or Sattelbauer – the surrounding mountain bike trails offer a wide range of medium to difficult tours and are a paradise for mountain biking enthusiasts. When mountain biking you can only hear your own breathing and when concentrating you forget time and space. Recharge your batteries at one of the rustic alpine huts for further ascents. After reaching the peaks whizz back down the mountain through well-marked terrain – great fun biking.
- Mountainbike tours of varying levels of difficulty in Radstadt
- For beginners and experienced bikers – there are tours to suit all levels of ability and taste
- Official, well-marked biking trails – respect your limits
- Easy routes on the valley floor
- Demanding mountain trails with up to a total of 1,200 m in altitude difference
- "TauernBikeTours" offers guided mountain bike tours
The Hotel Taxerhof is a TauernBikeTours partner. Our guests can therefore join 2 guided mountain bike tours per week.
- Every Wednesday: Mountain bike alpine tour with approx. 400 – 700 metres ascent, start 9.00 m, duration approx. 3 – 4 hours
- Every Friday: Easy mountain bike tour with approx. 200 – 400 metres ascent, start 2.00 pm, duration approx. 3 – 4 hours
You can rent well-maintained cycles and mountain bikes from us free of charge. Intersport Rappl offers a bike service and check-up for your own bikes before tours.